Key Lime Pie launch delayed?

Just recently, rumors had tipped a possible two to four month delay for the launch of Google’s new mobile operating system. Google would not be able to announce Android 5.0 at the I/O conference next month.
Internal sources are saying that Android Key Lime Pie won’t be ready in time for this year’s Google I/O conference as a result of software issues, as well as a few key features that aren't up to speed yet.
As the report added that Google may allow prompt updates to Android 4.2 Jelly Bean as a consolation.
Other reasons rumored was the illogical premise of Google allowing manufacturers update their devices to Android 4.2 before launching Android 5.0, due to the hype that normally surrounds an I/O expo. 
Google I/O will kick off on May 15 in San Francisco, and aside from Android 5.0, Google is also expected to unveil a second-generation Nexus 7 tablet, among other new products.

Post a Comment Disqus

Get Widget

 
Top