Now no need to type message in WhatsApp when you’ve got your voice handy and ready to go? Recently WhatsApp has got a update by which users can send messages without character limitations. . Now, with a quick press of a button, you can send voice messages on the fly.
Push to Talk :-This is just another way of chatting with your frieds. Just hold down on the microphone button in the bottom right corner and talk away. WhatsApp will automatically start recording and then will send it once you release the button. If you want to cancel the message, just quickly swipe to the left while still holding down will trash the conversation. Just press on the little microphone and talk. Since discovering this for myself, even though this feature was presented a few months ago, it’s all I’ve been using lately in my chats as it saves me time when I've got something quick to respond with or just can't be bothered to use my fingers to type out a longer message. I can only guess that my friends are getting sick and tired of hearing my voice though.

Post a Comment Facebook Disqus